Welcome to the 5th edition of the THCon !
This edition's talks will start on June 11th, 6:45 UTC (FR : 8h45), and will be broadcast live on Youtube.
In the meantime, join our Discord server. You'll use it to ask your questions during the talks, chat with other attendees and our sponsors !
We are looking forward to see you !
The Toulouse Hacking Convention (or THCon) is a cybersecurity conference that brings together students, professionals, researchers and IT security enthusiasts!
Since its creation in 2017, the THCon takes place every year in Toulouse, France. Today, it is an unmissable event in the world of IT security in Occitania.
In 2021, for its 5th edition, the THCon will fully be online for the first time! This is a perfect occasion for security enthusiasts all around the world to join us!
Who are we?
We are a team of security enthusiasts, investing our energy in creating a major cybersecurity event for everyone to enjoy.
Our team is composed of professionals, students and researchers based in France, willing to share our knowledge with others.
The detailed schedule is available on our Discord server.
8h45 - 8h55 Welcoming
8h55 - 12h20 Morning talks
- (fr) Benoit Morgan : Setting the Record Straighter on Shadow Banning
- (fr) Axelle Apvrille : Live reverse of Android malware
- (fr) Round table discussion : Vis ma vie dans la sécurité
- (fr) Romain Cayre : Exploiting wireless keyboards for fun and profit
12h20 - 13h50 Lunch
13h50 - 18h Afternoon talks
- (fr) Florent Bruguier : Introduction aux attaques matérielles
- (en) Rémi Jullian & Tristan Pourcelot : Zombies ate my printer’s ink
- (fr) Round table discussion : Sécurité hardware
- (fr) Pascal Lafourcade : (In)Sécurité du vote électronique
- (fr) Sylvain Peyrefitte : An overview of attacks on Kerberos and how to detect them
- (fr) Thierry Roux : La guerre qui s'invite dans les crises cyber, comment faire ?
This year, we have decided to bring back THCon's hacking competition, the "Capture the Flag"! Players will have to put their hacking skills into practice to solve cybersecurity challenges: exploit a flaw in a website, extract data embedded in a memory image, finding vulnerabilities in an encryption protocol… The resolution of each challenge leads to a "flag", a validation password needed to win points.
The winning teams will win fancy prizes such as hacker equipment, t-shirts and many other surprises!
Pre-register for free!